Elie Saab Le Parfum Miniatures Review

Elie Saab Le Parfum Miniatures Review


Elie Saab Le Parfum Miniatures Review
Elie Saab Le Parfum is a debut from the Lebanese fashion designer Elie Saab, who became famous for his elegant designs. The fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, whose trademark musky floral accord forms the core of the composition. This Parfum is a feminine perfume by Elie Saab. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

Elie Saab Le Parfum Fragrance Notes:


Orange blossom, Jasmine, Patchouli, White flower, Cedarwood, Rose honey





My Experience: 

If you guys have been reading my blog posts for long then you might already know that I'm a perfume junkie and I'm always trying new perfumes every now and then. So, few years back I heard someone on YouTube raving about this perfume so I ordered me a miniature set. This is the best way to find out whether u gonna like the fragrance or not; just buy testers/miniatures and test them for a while, and then go for the bigger version if you liked the fragrance.

This perfume is absolutely exquisite, very feminine and delightful! I loved this luxurious scent and it smells really floral and is quite intense. A spritz of this in the morning is enough to make you feel sophisticated, elegant, bright and warm all at once, how cool is that!  And it gets cleaner & fresher the longer I wear it (it seems to get better the longer it's on). Sillage or lasting power of this perfume is above average. It lasts a good 6-8 hours on my skin and that's why this perfume is definitely one of my top 5 perfumes that I own.

Would I recommend Elie Saab Le Parfum?

Yes,  I would highly recommend this scent if you love white florals & especially orange blossom. But then again, it’s not going to please everyone coz it’s just not one of those scents. And that's why I always, always say never to buy a fragrance without sniffing it. So, don't take my words for it just try it before you buy it.

Note: The fragrance also comes in body lotion, body cream, shower cream, and EDT form.


Would I Repurchase it?

Yes, I'm already looking forward to buying bigger version of this one!

What are your thoughts about Elie Saab Le Parfum?

Share in the comments!

Vandna Tilkaan

Vandna is an avid blogger living in Thailand, devoting most of her time to creative writing and blogging since 2012.

Academically, she has done Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications and Master in English. Using her intuitive skills along with her own experience; as well as with her online expertise, she loves to help others in every possible way.

Categories you will find on her blog:
Mindful Living, Gentle Parenting, Holistic Lifestyle, Healthy Veg Recipes, Product Reviews and Travel etc. On her blog you will also find up-to-date information about blogging tips and tricks.

Hire Her
She also work as Freelance Writer and Happiness & Manifestation Coach.
So, if you are looking for any of the above feel free to contact her.
Get in Touch with Her

1. Follow Her on Her Social Media

2. Contact through Contact Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment